NAK Kiln Services
NAK Kiln Services is headquartered in Gainesville, Georgia (north of Atlanta, GA). For over 25 years the company has serviced rotary kilns, calciners, mixers and dryers for customers throughout the United States. The company's core competencies are installing new, and repairing or maintaining operating equipment. Over the years the company's offerings have grown to include worldwide sales of parts and lubricants for these types of systems.
Kiln owners and operators hire NAK Kiln Services for many reasons. Obviously 30 plus years of experience qualifies the company as an industry expert; however the company's use of the latest advances in rotary kiln maintenance technology means customers get the best possible level of service. All of the company's experience and knowledge is underscored by the large volume of highly satisified customers.
NAK Kiln Services is well recognized and respected, and a frequent presenter at industry functions.
Recent Industry Recognition
- - Addressed by invitation, the 23rd Annual International Rotary Kiln Users Association Convention in Palm Springs, California on the subject of rotary kiln maintenance.
- - Addressed by invitation, the 17th Annual International Cement Seminar in Atlanta, Georgia on the subject of rotary kiln repairs.
- - Addressed by invitation, the 21st Rock Products Convention in Los Angeles, California on the subject of rotary kiln alignment procedures.
- - Provided by invitation, a presentation on kiln alignment for English speaking maintenance departments of Holderbank Corporation, a Swiss holding company with global cement operations.
- - Addressed by invitation, a kiln maintenance seminar for U.S. plants owned by Heidelberg Cement, a German holding company with extensive U.S. cement operations.
- - Provided by invitation, comprehensive maintenance seminars for employees of two of the world's largest pulp & paper companies.
- - Published articles, on various kiln maintenance topics in Rock Products, a monthly technical journal serving the cement and lime industries worldwide.
We encourage you to contact us to learn more about our company and the services we provide. If you have an immediate need we can meet with you on-site to perform an assessment, troubleshoot or otherwise lend our technical expertise to handle your needs.